write an application to the principal to issue transfer certificate in hindi

You are Amit Gupta studying in Govt. HSS Rewa. Write an application to your principal to issue Transfer Certificate as your father has been trans ferred to Shivpuri.



The Principal Govt. H.s. School Rewa Respected sir,

Subject– Application for issuing transfer certificate.

Most humbly I beg to say that I am a student of – class IX A. My father is a government servant. He has been transferred from Rewa to Shivpuri. So I am unable to continue my study here. I have to go with him and study there. I therefore request you to issue my school leaving cerficate (Transfer certificate)

I shall be obliged.

Thanking you

Yours obediently

Amit Gupta



Leave a Comment